A car lift featuring the best brands and Raloe engineering.
- Safety: in the event of an electrical failure, the lift descends to the next floor enabling the vehicle to exit.
- Flexibility: possibility of integrating any type of control panel.
- Easy installation: the design aims to reduce the time taken to install the lift.
- Stability: it features bracing to the car and frame, providing the structure with more rigidity and stability.
- Parking assistance system: easy vehicle positioning (optional). At the upper part of the door, the displays show if the car is positioned correctly.
- Water evacuation: in place where snow is frequent in winter, there is an acumulation of water on the lift floor with evacuators this eliminates the water.
• Technical characteristics:
- Nominal speed Up to 0,5 m/s
- Nominal load Up to 6.000 kg
- Car opening between 2200 and 2500 mm.
- Suspension 1:1 – 2:1
- Travel Up to 20 m.
- Standard headroom 3.600 mm.
- Standard pit 1.200 mm.
- Pistons direct draw Up to 3,5 m.
- Telescopic guide chain pistons 1:1 from 3,6 to 10 m.