Cibes B385 – Open platform lift
Cibes B385 – the open platform lift suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Small footprint.
- No pit required.
- Ramp supplied.
- Easy installation.
The Cibes B385 is designed for a variety of applications and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The lift, which aims to create easy access to entrances, also works well for prams. It is designed for two stops and has a lift height of up to three metres. Motor and lifting screws are located in the integrated machine room. Since very little assembly work required, Cibes B385 can easily be installed in both new and existing buildings.
The perfect accessibility solution
Cibes B385 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor conditions. This lift is designed to make entrances of apartments, public buildings and shops more accessible. It is designed for 2 stops and has a maximum travel of 3 metres. The screw-driven machinery is protected within a closed-off, integrated machine room. Since this lift requires very little building work, Cibes B385 is suitable for both existing and new buildings.
- Quick installation ready to use the same day
- Robust and reliable screwdriven operation
- Finishes in grey powder coating in RAL 9006 or stainless steel
- Does not require a separate machine room
- Rated load 385 kg, 3 persons
- Travel height < 3 m
- 60 mm pit or ramp
- Tactile braille push buttons
- Emergency light and emergency stop button
- Low operating costs and low power consumption
- Tested and approved according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
The lift is CE marked
- 900×1400 mm
- 1100×1400 mm
- 1100×1600 mm
Cibes B385 is EC type tested and certified by the Det Norske Veritas (DNV) and conforms to the relevant compulsory safety requirements of the European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.